Johnson County
for Water Quality

Time Here
fertilizer3 fertilizer river2 river4 river5 4 8 11 12 13 16 17

Contact Us

For specific information about stormwater runoff in your area, click on the appropriate entity below:

click on link – close new page when done

The City of Franklin  or 317-736-3602

The City of Greenwood or 317-887-5230

The Town of Bargersville or 317-422-5115

The Town of Whiteland or 317-535-5531

The Town of New Whiteland or 317-535-4664

The Town of Edinburgh or 812-526-3512

Johnson County or 317-346-4350

The Johnson County Soil
and Water Conservation District

(JCSWCD)  or 317-736-9540

The Johnson County Solid Waste Management District

(JCSWMD). or 317-738-2546